Storegga is an innovative business at the forefront of the energy transition to a net zero economy. The business has office locations in London and North East Scotland, and we support remote working.
At Storegga, your personality, outlook, passion and drive are equally important to your technical and business background. All our team need to be flexible and ready to take on the new challenges and demands of a rapidly evolving business. A passion for reaching net zero carbon emissions is essential. Salaries and benefit package are competitive and commensurate with experience, and Storegga promotes a flexible working policy.
We currently have two open vacancies in the Storegga team.
Hydrogen Business Development Roles
We are looking for experienced Business Development individuals with an Energy and/or Clean Technology sector background to help grow Storegga’s Hydrogen business. Storegga are currently developing both Green and Blue Hydrogen projects in the UK and have a pipeline of opportunities across the globe. We are a small and dynamic team from diverse backgrounds with an entrepreneurial mindset.
We’re looking for people who:
- Have a passion and understanding of the role that Hydrogen can play within the energy transition;
- Have a deep understanding of how complex value chains are created within the energy sector;
- Are skilled in identifying new opportunities and creating partnerships in different fiscal landscapes;
- Have strong commercial framing and negotiation skills to progress opportunities through to concept selection;
- Enjoy working in a collaborative team environment with lots of autonomy and a focus on delivery; and
- Are available for frequent travel both within the UK and across the globe.
We’re specifically looking for individuals with expertise in renewable power generation, clean technology and/or integrated oil and gas developments. Individuals can be based out of London, Edinburgh, or Aberdeen.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please send your CV to HydroRecruit@storegga.earth with a short cover note.
The chosen candidate will develop effective communications on behalf of Storegga’s decarbonisation developments, working with the Head of Development Communications and an external communications agency. The individual must have with a solid grounding in either an in-house or agency communications or public affairs position and experience of managing large and complex stakeholder groups.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Supporting the Head of Development Communications, based in Aberdeen:
- Develop and maintain key messages for high profile, complex projects, or operational activity;
- Draft clear, accurate briefings and statements and ensure spokespeople are correctly briefed and prepared for meetings or presentations;
- Design and implement integrated, cross-media communications plans (including digital, social, film, print and PR);
- Liaise with and review the output of designers, writers, printers, and agencies.
- Event management;
- Maintain external project website(s).
- Support the wider Corporate Affairs team, head-quartered in London.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has a passion and understanding of the role that decarbonisation technologies (CCS, hydrogen, and DAC) can play within the energy transition;
- Are entrepreneurial and creative and seek out new opportunities to raise the profile of decarbonisation technologies, tailored to vital influencers;
- Has strong relationship-building skills to convene diverse stakeholders behind successful project developments;
- Are adaptable and enjoy working in a fast-paced, high growth environment;
- Work in a collaborative team environment across the corporate affairs skill sets of public affairs, PR, and stakeholder engagement;
- Are self-motivated and confident in taking initiative and making recommendations;
- Are available for travel across the UK, with potential trips to international developments.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please read the full job description and send your CV to HR@storegga.earth with a short cover note.