Storegga is an innovative business at the forefront of the energy transition to a net zero economy. The business has office locations in London and North East Scotland, and we support remote working.
At Storegga, your personality, outlook, passion and drive are equally important to your technical and business background. All our team need to be flexible and ready to take on the new challenges and demands of a rapidly evolving business. A passion for reaching net zero carbon emissions is essential. Salaries and benefit package are competitive and commensurate with experience, and Storegga promotes a flexible working policy.
We currently have open vacancies in the Storegga team.
Hydrogen Business Development Roles
We are looking for experienced Business Development individuals with an Energy and/or Clean Technology sector background to help grow Storegga’s Hydrogen business. Storegga are currently developing both Green and Blue Hydrogen projects in the UK and have a pipeline of opportunities across the globe. We are a small and dynamic team from diverse backgrounds with an entrepreneurial mindset.
We’re looking for people who:
- Have a passion and understanding of the role that Hydrogen can play within the energy transition;
- Have a deep understanding of how complex value chains are created within the energy sector;
- Are skilled in identifying new opportunities and creating partnerships in different fiscal landscapes;
- Have strong commercial framing and negotiation skills to progress opportunities through to concept selection;
- Enjoy working in a collaborative team environment with lots of autonomy and a focus on delivery; and
- Are available for frequent travel both within the UK and across the globe.
We’re specifically looking for individuals with expertise in renewable power generation, clean technology and/or integrated oil and gas developments. Individuals can be based out of London, Edinburgh, or Aberdeen.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please send your CV to HydroRecruit@storegga.earth with a short cover note.